Wedderburn College School Council Standing Orders 2023 2024
Child safety and wellbeing at Wedderburn College: information for families and the school community
Wedderburn College is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Child safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedure
- Complaints Policy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Visitors Policy
- Digital Learning Policy
- Action Plan – Aboriginal Learning, Wellbeing and Safety
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at Wedderburn College we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions in relation to our child safe policies and practices, please contact Principal or Assistant Principal on 54943011.
Parent Payments Policy
Administration of Medication
Camps and Excursion
Consent Forms and local excursion 2023
Health Care Needs